CONFESSION AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF FEAR

FEAR IS NOT THE ABSENCE OF FAITH IN GOD. FEAR IS FAITH IN THE ENEMY.

FAITH COMES BY HEARING AND MEDITATING ON THE WORD OF GOD  – THE BIBLE


PS 112:7-8
I am not afraid of evil tidings, bad news.
My seeds, descendants are blessed. Wealth and riches are in my house, because I delight in His word.


Heb 13:6b
I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Ps 91:7
A1000 shall fall by my side 10,000 by my right hand, it shall NOT come near me.



In Matt 25, the man with one talent said he was afraid and went to hide his talent. 
Any kind of fear cripples your gifts... And your gifts make way for you

2 Kings 6:16
I Fear not, for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.

2 Kings 6:16
I Fear not they which can only harm the body and not the soul

Isaiah 8:12-13 (Paraphrased)
I do not fear what men fear, I am not afraid... but I love the lord and revere the Lord my God.

Isaiah 35:4
Say to them that are of a fearful heart, be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompense; he will come and save you.

Comments