STIR YOUR SPIRIT FOR ANSWERS

Look within... the power is in you... 

We win with our confessions.... 

Let's make this confession...
I thank you lord for the guidance of your Spirit. As I speak in tongues, the eyes of my understanding are flooded with light. 
I don’t walk in darkness, I have the light of life in my spirit.

With every challenge I face, light and wisdom well up within me, showing me precisely what to do, how to do them and when to do them, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Romans 8: 26b-27 says that ...
The Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groaning which cannot be uttered.
However, you need to build up your faith by praying in the Holy Ghost...
This is one of the best and quickest ways to stir up your spirit. 


The Spirit of God which dwells in me, gives me understanding and insight.
Now, I have the spirit of God; And I know the things that are freely given to me of God.  1Corinthians 2:11-12


Comments

  1. I like looking through an article that can make men and women think. Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's truly very complex in this active life to listen news on Television, therefore I simply use web for that reason, and take the latest information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment