UNLEASH THE POWER OF GOAL SETTING BY… JACK CANFIELD


Set measurable goals for each part of your vision and set a date limit....

For some people, a big house is 4000sq/ft… for bill gates, its 35,000sq/ft.
Different people have different vision of what big is…

Now, state when you want it…

For example
Person A: I'd like to increase my income

Person B: I will earn $200,000 by 5pm, December 31st


Person A: I'd like to spend more time with my husband

Person B: I will take 3 long weekend vacations and one 2-week vacation with my husband by November 30th @ 5PM


Person A: I'd like to spend more time with my wife

Person B: I will take ballroom dancing lessons with my wife for 12weeks from September 21st to December 31st




As soon as we get specific, there is a part of your brain that starts calculating… 

Comments