THE AUTHORITY OF A BELIEVER


Do you know humans are creatures of belief?

If you do not study to know for yourself, you will live in the Paradigm of others.

Life and Death lies in the power of your tongue which speaks from the abundance of your thought (mind/heart).

We can direct our thoughts by our confessions when spoken aloud...

Let's make the following confession:

I am thankful Lord, for my authority in Christ over all circumstances. 
Even now, I walk in the light of this authority and I am victorious in all circumstances.
People pay attention when I speak, because my words are valuable. 
I light up everything around me. 

I heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils. So, I can never be sick in my life.
I receive in abundance and I give freely... Matthew 10:8


Comments