MEDITATION ON FAITH - PART 3

...Faith in most part has to do with every knowledge we have acquired

Hebrews 11:1-3
The evidence or substance of unseen reality is faith. For example what a man wants is hope based, but the pictures of his wants and constant confession of those things is faith. Faith is also any step taken towards living in or experiencing the existence of this want/hope whether physical or not (virtual). This is where meditation comes in. 


Meditation is the bridge between what you want and what eventually becomes. How real is your want in your minds eye? This is your evidence.



If you can see it clearly in your mind, the manifestation is certain, in other words the clearer the picture you hold in your minds eye, the sooner the manifestation in the Physical.


Our faith (which is partly our imaginative power) is not only for acquiring material things, rather it for dealing with Spiritual, Physical and mental ideas. 


When Faith is rightly used, it is for changing anything to favour Gods righteous cause.


Romans 10:17 - Faith in most part has to do with every knowledge we have acquired, since that is the only way it comes - Especially what we hear. 







So place yourself in an environment filled with the word of God.




Note!!! ...It is only by faith you can be saved.

If you would like to be Born Again, and experience this new nature in God, say these words loud with your mouth and mean it in your heart. 


Lord, I confess your Lordship over my life today; please come in to my heart. I believe you sent Jesus to die for my sins. I now repent of all my sins; Lord cleanse me and make me your own, as I set my gaze on you. 
Thank you Lord for saving me, I am now a child of God.

Comments